Friday 20 March 2009

Friday already ?


I can't believe we are at the end of another week already....I am getting old....time is going past far too quickly for my liking. Having Mick home for 2 days totally confused my sense of time.

Anyhow, I am going to try and step away from the foxgloves today. I have reached a point where I am getting irritated with them and that isn't very conducive to creativity.

I know that the answer will come to me right when I stop thinking about it...so I am going to stick on some music, clean the house and ignore them for a day :-)

I also appear to have lost one of them this morning but it should be easy to find...it is about 4 inches long so it can't hide as well as the little bits do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :-)