The rules for this one are.I have to to list seven things I love, then pass it on to another seven KreativBloggers.
Hmmm....only 7 things I love...aside from my hubby (have to say that 'cause we only recently got married), my Son and the rest of my family.
1. Surprises from Mick...he isn't a chocolate and flowers man, which is fine by me because I get things like Micro drills and lava rock of Mount Fuji.
2. Yes rocks..love them and pick them up from each state I visit. Our trunk is always full of rocks after a road trip. Oh no...that just made me realize how am I going to do this now we go everywhere on the bike...I'll have to limit it to a pebble from each state :-(
3. My sense of smell.....Mick doesn't have one so it really makes me appreciate mine Sometimes I feel sad for him but we do get to eat lots of spicy food...he can't taste much else.
4. Music...especially live bands. no matter how well known or not and pretty much any kind except rap.
5. English pubs...one of the things I miss most about 'home' Especially the small ones with a folk singer and his guitar up the corner
6. Reading...pretty much anything except those ripping bodice, thundering loin type of novels.
7. History...I love to read about history and different cultures... native American and African are favorites but more recently getting very interested in Mexico and it's history.
And now to pass this on....
De from Delightful Minis - for being the most productive and varied miniaturist I've ever come across....you go girl !
Minikat- because she wants to buy me beer and chocolate
Grace at Treefeathers - because we both have long hair, live in the desert and get hair round our toes.
Sans - because she appears to be the only one brave enough to attempt to make Foxgloves.
Rute- amazing for a 15 year old. Go check out her blog. Lotjes- a fellow flower maker.