3 days of pretty much solid work over the long weekend and this is all I have to show for it. I really need to learn to make something that comes together quickly :-)
I have added some leaves - as a guesstimate I would say there are about 170 leaves on here so far. I think perhaps about another 200 should do it :-)
I need to spend a few days making leaves now as I've used them all up...I can only manage to do perhaps 50 or so in one go before my head starts complaining.
And then.....comes the hard part...the roses lol.
I didn't leave them till last because I am nervous about them....well maybe just a little bit. I did make 2 white ones but they got so grubby so quickly that I decided it is best to leave them till last.
So still a way to go but you can at least see some progress now :-)
Sorry the photo isn't great...Mick bought me a fabby new 'proper' camera last weekend and I really have no clue how to use it...but that is a blog post on it's own lol.