Thursday 2 July 2009

The day has finally arrived....


.....when I had to break down and put on a pair of glasses for mini work. I thought about adding a photo of me in them so you can see just how much glasses don't suit me...then I chickened out....good job I only have to wear them indoors :-)

I have been adding thorns to the rose tree.....a real pain in the backside, extremely time consuming and, unless you know to look for them, I bet they won't even be noticed....but hey, what is a rose tree without thorns right.

Sink is still blocked....2 bottles of Draino Max hasn't done the trick...it seemed to for all of about 5 minutes but blocked again which is very strange. Still Mick is home early today and off till Monday so maybe he can become a Mr Fix It.

And on top of this my 'blogs I follow' list has vanished....hope it is only a glitch and they'll return soon.


5 comments:

  1. Talluhah, my list did the same thing...I kinda kept leaving and coming back, did that several times and it DID finally come back, so hopefully yours will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO ! That day arrived for me earlier this year and its a bad day !!! We should both post pics of us in our spectacles , bet I look worse than you LOL I short sighted so cant see far past the end of my arm and now I cant see close up so there are only about 20 inches around me I can actually see LOL
    Good luck unblocking ths sink and thank god its friday !
    love
    julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deborah...it is back today :-)

    OK Julie...you go first and I'll follow...they make me look so stern lol.

    I am OK long distance...just close ups I have trouble with....all this mini making I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The day I needed reading glasses, I grieved and mourned..the passing of an era..But luckily for me, I am also short sighted and this means that if I don't wear my glasses , I can work on minis with absolutely no problem! I have thrown out my contact lenses and bought a snazzy pair of specs and now look 10 years younger..ok, maybe 10 days younger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup....guess we all get old :-(

    Lucky you looking younger...mine make me look like an old school ma'am.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :-)