Wednesday 1 April 2009

I Love Your Art Award

Another Award, this time from Mary at Sunny Sunflower Minis.

Thank you Mary, glad you enjoy reading my blog and 'love my art'

Now 7 likes or loves, aside from family...I have deja vu now so I'll try and think of a different 7.

1. Roadtrips - Anywhere and for any length of time on the bike or in the car.

2. Cats - one day when we grow up and settle down somewhere I'll have lots of them. Not fair to do it till we grow up and quit moving about.

3.Blogging - considering I was so hesitant to the idea I have come to enjoy it and have met so many new friends here.

4. Chocolate - but only the English kind which I don't get much of nowadays :-(

5. Walking - I walk a lot. Not far but frequently. Every time my eyes start to hurt from flower making I do a quick whizz around the block which clears my head.

6. Birds - the feathered kind. We have all the gear and the books and often go birdwatching.

7. My journals - well really they are scraps of paper but I have them going back years. Very interesting to read what I was thinking at each point in my life. Especially the ones when i decided to quit my job, sell everything and move. I was planning to move to Africa but came here in the end. Looking back I am amazed i didn't have a breakdown I was so confused with my life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now to pass it on....I award this to...drum roll please...I shall try and give it to people who have not had this already.

Kim from Flowers And Art

Kat from MiniKats Little Thoughts

Lori from Oh Mini Of Mine

Mags
from Mags-nificent Miniatures

Sasha of Sasha's Mini World

Cary of Musings Of A Miniature Mind

And last but not least...

Grace of Treefeathers







3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :-)