Sunday 3 August 2014

Busy, busy, busy !


As usual things have been busy here :-)  

On top of working I've been away quite a bit in my campervan. We often don't get much of a summer over here so I have to take advantage when I can :-)

This is such a beautiful country and I can drive an hour away and be a forest, or up a mountain, or by the side of a lake. And it costs me little more then staying at home all weekend...so off I go :-)

I've been to quite a few really amazing weekend art / music festivals and I also went to Glastonbury again this year. Couldn't get a campervan spot this year so had to camp in a small tent..... it rained most off the time so I spent most of  it very wet but it was well worth it :-) Glastonbury still has a very hippy / arty vibe...I wish they'd show that on the TV rather than just the main stages. I could spend a week there and never see a big name band and still be happy. There are so many opportunities to learn a new art.

In between I've managed to keep up with my commissions so I'll leave you with some photos of a few plants I've made recently.















4 comments:

  1. Love hearing about your adventures and seeing your new creations!! So jealous that you can just pop into another country on the weekend so easily! How great! hugs, ara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que plantas tan graciosas, el árbol es muy simpático.Un abrazo y FELICES FIESTAS
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu trabajo es impresionante, me ha encantado visitarte y ver las cosas tan bonitas que haces.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love nasty nasturtium !! She is pretty amazing !! Lynette xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :-)